Services & Amenities
Available 24 hours a day, our all in one weight training station allows for a full workout. Free weights and cardio equipment also complement this area.
For the unitmate workout the hotel can provide at a small fee access passes to Mason's Recreation and Athletic Center or Aquatic Center.* The Recreation and Athletic Center is just across the street less than a one minute walk and the Aquatic Center is less than a five minute walk from the Mason Inn.
The Aquatic Center is one of the largest pools in the Mid-Atlantic Region.
The Recreation and Athletic Center (RAC) is a world-class facility on two levels that has 150,000+ square feet of fitness equipment, classes and professional trainers.
Guest Room Amenities and Services
- Hair Dryer
- Individual climate controls
- Data port for fax/computer
- Multi-line telephones with voicemail
- Premium Cable Channels
- Complimentary Toiletries
- Coffee maker and coffee
- Iron and ironing board
- Full size work desk
- Ergonomic chair
- Concierge services
- Safety deposit boxes
- Complimentary parking
- Complimentary High-Speed Wireless Internet in all guestrooms
Hotel Business Services and Leisure Amenities
- Professional Concierge Staff
- Full service business center with copier
- Full service restaurant with room service
- Full service Lounge with comfortable seating, flat panel TVs and wall to ceiling windows
- Free wireless Internet access in public areas
- Scheduled Shuttle service to Vienna Metro Station
- Health Club
- Fully Accessible ADA features
- Golf privledges at a local Country Club at reasonable rates
- Access to more than 50 miles of hiking and biking trails nearby
- Close to the Civil War Historic Trail and battlefield sites
World-Class Entertainment Venues Within Walking Distance
The Patriot Center hosts concerts, rallies, the circus and more! Stay at The Mason Inn and walk to the 10,000-seat arena to watch performances such as Disney on Ice, the Harlem Globetrotters, Toby Mac, Green Day, Mumford & Sons, Peter Gabriel, Ringling Brothers and MUCH more. Why hassle with traffic when you can be right in the heart of the action.
See what's playing at the Patriot Center. Click Here to buy tickets and check the schedule.
The Center for the Arts is a 2,000-seat concert hall that hosts plays, operas, symphonies, ballet and theater. From the China Orchestra to the Mark Morris Dance Company, the Center for the Arts is a showpiece for the entire Northern Virginia Region.
Stay at The Mason Inn and WALK to the Center for the Arts for your concert or play.
See what's playing at the Center for the Arts. Click Here to buy tickets and check the schedule.