The Mason Inn in Fairfax, Virginia brings the outside “in” with soothing color palettes of natural, deep olive greens, bright oranges, reds, and rich golds to accent our Fairfax hotel.
To add to the hotel’s natural feel, cedar is used as the main wood throughout the building, replicating the cedar trees that dominate the campus landscape.
The carpet print is replicated from one of George Mason’s handwritten letters, and the carpet in the elevator lobbies features Mason’s signature.
The hotel boasts its prime location in Fairfax, VA with all the amenities of George Mason University:
- 148 well-appointed comfortable guest rooms with specially-designed work area, sitting area, complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access
- Additional guestroom amenities include flat-panel TVs and in-room safes
- Irons & ironing boards
- In-room coffee maker
- Room Service
- A lounge with a “scholarly library feel”,hardwood floors, and deep leather club chairs
- A full-service restaurant, Boxwoods, inspired by the seasonality of local market products. Boxwoods is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Elegant chandeliers and wooden entryways in the ballroom, which can be divided into three separate smaller meeting rooms. View our Virginia conference center floorplans
- 24-hour fitness center on property with access to Mason’s Recreation and Athletic Center or Aquatic Center for a total workout
- Additional entertainment venues include The Patriot Center and The Center for the Arts
- Check-in time is 3:00pm, check-out time is 12:00 noon.
- On-site parking
- Concierge Service